Any business located in the City of Monash is able to take part in the Monash Business Awards.
The Monash Business Awards offer you and your business the opportunity to profile your achievements to the local community and far reaching audiences. Completing the application form will give you the opportunity to reflect on your achievements and the entry process can help with planning for a positive future.
2016 introduces new categories for businesses to apply for. This is to ensure that every business has an opportunity to be nominated and judged against like minded or similar businesses.
Each year the Monash Business Awards host five lunches at which successful nominees are asked to present their business and highlight why they should be crowned Monash Business of the Year at the gala event in July. These events provide an excellent opportunity to network and meet other businesses.
Monash has over 18,000 businesses with their own unique products and services. Whether you are home based, a large national head office, a retail outlet or a manufacturing organising entering provides an opportunity to:
- Showcase your business
- Focus on your business and its core strengths
- Reflect on past and current business practices
- Benchmark progress and achievements against competitors
- Generate positive publicity and demonstrate professional integrity
- Network with other business leaders, the community and other stakeholders
- Receive acknowledgement of your business’s contribution to the local economy and community
- Reward and acknowledge the contribution made by employees in growing and developing your business
- Engender pride in your business
- Celebrate your achievements