All businesses located in the City of Monash are able to apply for the Monash Business Awards.
The Monash Business Awards offer you and your business the opportunity to profile your achievements to the local community and far reaching audiences. Completing the application form will give you the opportunity to reflect on your achievements and the entry process can help with planning for a positive future.
2018/19 Award categories are:
- Construction, Trades & Transport
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Health & Science
- Not for Profit
- Innovation & Technology
- Professional Services
[Click on each to find out more]
Each year the Monash Business Awards hosts five lunches and five networking events at which successful nominees are asked to present their business and highlight why they should be crowned Monash Business of the Year at the gala event in July. These events provide an excellent opportunity to network and meet other businesses.
Monash has over 18,000 businesses with their own unique products and services. Whether you are home based, a large national head office, a retail outlet or a manufacturing organising entering provides an opportunity to:
- Showcase your business
- Focus on your business and its core strengths
- Reflect on past and current business practices
- Benchmark progress and achievements against competitors
- Generate positive publicity and demonstrate professional integrity
- Network with other business leaders, the community and other stakeholders
- Receive acknowledgement of your business’s contribution to the local economy and community
- Reward and acknowledge the contribution made by employees in growing and developing your business
- Engender pride in your business
Celebrate your achievements